If choosing between Shark Rotator TruePet and Samsung POWERbot is giving you a headache, view our Shark Rotator TruePet VS Samsung POWERbot comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
- 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with advanced swivel steering tech
- Complete seal technology with pre-motor and HEPA filters
- Wide variety of attachments + works on all types of surfaces
- Price: $214.99
- Top-notch performance on hard floors and low-pile carpets
- Easy programming and maintenance; scheduled self-start
- 4 cleaning modes; manual and automatic suction control
- Price: $699.00
- Lift Away Technology;
- Fingertip controls;
- Special attachments for pet hair;
- Dynamic swivel steering;
- Excellent performance on all types of surfaces;
- Anti-allergen Complete Seal Technology;
- HEPA filter;
- 3 nozzle settings;
- Washable filters;
- LED lights.
- 1 Hard Floor Genie (Hero);
- 1 Dusting Genie (crevice tool + dusting brush);
- 1 TruePet Motorized Brush;
- 1 Dusting brush;
- 1 Upholstery brush.
- 46" in height;
- 12" in width;
- 13" in depth.
- 40x boosted suction;
- CycloneForce technology for clogging and suction loss prevention;
- 4 cleaning modes;
- Visionary Mapping Plus with FullView Sensor 2.0;
- Smart suction control;
- Manual suction control;
- Self-clean brush;
- Edge Cleaning Master for cleaning corners and wall edges;
- Cliff, bumper, and obstacle sensors;
- Extended cleaning path;
- Scheduled self-start;
- Remote control;
- WiFi connectivity;
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition over doorsills and other obstacles;
- 1 remote control;
- 1 magnetic tape for boundary marking.
- 3.8 inches in height;
- 13.4 inches in width;
- 13.7 inches in depth.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Black on 10/20/2018The cord is super lengthy which is awesome, but the hose could be a bit longer too. When I take the canister of the base, I still can’t reach some of the highest points in our house.
- Submitted By Jenna Matthews on 05/21/2018Uprights are just a pain to use when you have a 2 store house. Dragging the damn thing up and down the stairs is something I definitely don’t need in my life anymore. Shark is a completely different beast though since you can simply pop the upper part of the wheels and carry it around without the rest of the vacuum. Great tool if you want all the advantages of an upright without all the hassles.
- Submitted By Allan Turner on 09/07/2018At last, I found a robot vacuum I don't have to follow around, manually charge, and spend an hour cleaning. This little guy works great and if its bin was a bit bigger, it would literally be perfect.
- Submitted By Carrie Parker on 04/21/2018I don't get why they decided to exclude the mop, my old robot had a mop and it meant a lot. I love how well it cleans the carpets and how hard it works to clean the edges and corners that most vacuums fail to clean, but I'm still sad it doesn't have a mop. My hubby gave it to me as a birthday gift, which makes me love it even more, but if I did the choosing, I would definitely get one with a mop attachment.
- Submitted By Gary Neal on 01/12/2018No. complaints. whatsoever. Before buying it, I saw that some people were complaining about stuff like bumping into furniture, getting stuck, things like that, so I was a bit worried, but it seemed so good I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did. My powerbot never gets stuck, it cleans the entire apartment perfectly, both hardwood floors and carpets, and I love that I can program it any way I want to. I honestly could not wish for a better vacuum.
Shark Rotator TruePet is one of the most versatile and budget-friendly upright vacuum cleaners for removing pet hair from all types of surfaces. Its detachable canister, lift away tech, and easy maneuvering are just some of the features that set it apart from similar models. Read all about this impressive cleaning tool in our detailed Shark Rotator review.