Decide between Miele Complete C3 and Samsung POWERbot in an instant with the most comprehensive Miele Complete C3 VS Samsung POWERbot comparison on the web.
- Low-noise and powerful 1,200W motor with 6 speed settings
- Numerous accessories, including two different floorheads
- AirClean Filter removes odors and 99.90% of dangerous germs
- Price: $999.00
- Top-notch performance on hard floors and low-pile carpets
- Easy programming and maintenance; scheduled self-start
- 4 cleaning modes; manual and automatic suction control
- Price: $699.00
- Powerful motor;
- 6 different speed settings;
- SEB 228 Electro Plus Power Head;
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister;
- 3D bumper;
- Retractable cord;
- Swivel no-mar wheels;
- AirClean Filtration System;
- Numerous convenient attachments and accessories;
- Firm attachment locking system.
- An integrated 3-piece accessory kit;
- 1 standard floorhead;
- 1 TurboTeq Brush Floorhead;
- 1 mini turbo brush;
- 1 crevice tool;
- 1 upholstery nozzle;
- 1 dusting brush.
- 19.5" in height;
- 11.2" in width;
- 8.9" in depth.
- 40x boosted suction;
- CycloneForce technology for clogging and suction loss prevention;
- 4 cleaning modes;
- Visionary Mapping Plus with FullView Sensor 2.0;
- Smart suction control;
- Manual suction control;
- Self-clean brush;
- Edge Cleaning Master for cleaning corners and wall edges;
- Cliff, bumper, and obstacle sensors;
- Extended cleaning path;
- Scheduled self-start;
- Remote control;
- WiFi connectivity;
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition over doorsills and other obstacles;
- 1 remote control;
- 1 magnetic tape for boundary marking.
- 3.8 inches in height;
- 13.4 inches in width;
- 13.7 inches in depth.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Heather Murphy on 09/21/2018It’s a great vacuum but it costs an arm and a leg. Literally the most expensive thing we ever bought for the house besides the house itself.
- Submitted By Anna Nelson on 04/07/2018No complaints when it comes to the actual cleaning, but dragging it around is just a pain. The cord could def use more length. On the other hand it’s pretty light so that makes it a bit more bearable.
- Submitted By Daniel Clark on 02/12/2018This is one amazing machine! It makes fur and sand literally disappear from our carpets and furniture and it’s much more quiet than any other vacuum we ever had.
- Submitted By Allan Turner on 09/07/2018At last, I found a robot vacuum I don't have to follow around, manually charge, and spend an hour cleaning. This little guy works great and if its bin was a bit bigger, it would literally be perfect.
- Submitted By Carrie Parker on 04/21/2018I don't get why they decided to exclude the mop, my old robot had a mop and it meant a lot. I love how well it cleans the carpets and how hard it works to clean the edges and corners that most vacuums fail to clean, but I'm still sad it doesn't have a mop. My hubby gave it to me as a birthday gift, which makes me love it even more, but if I did the choosing, I would definitely get one with a mop attachment.
- Submitted By Gary Neal on 01/12/2018No. complaints. whatsoever. Before buying it, I saw that some people were complaining about stuff like bumping into furniture, getting stuck, things like that, so I was a bit worried, but it seemed so good I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did. My powerbot never gets stuck, it cleans the entire apartment perfectly, both hardwood floors and carpets, and I love that I can program it any way I want to. I honestly could not wish for a better vacuum.
Miele Complete C3 is a canister vacuum for pet hair that combines powerful suction with an energy-efficient design. Its convenient accessories will remove even the toughest of pet hairs from your home while allowing you to save a lot of effort on cleaning hard-to-reach places. Learn all about this premium model in our Miele Complete C3 review.