Decide between Samsung POWERbot and Eureka Airspeed Unlimited in an instant with the most comprehensive Samsung POWERbot VS Eureka Airspeed Unlimited comparison on the web.
- Top-notch performance on hard floors and low-pile carpets
- Easy programming and maintenance; scheduled self-start
- 4 cleaning modes; manual and automatic suction control
- Price: $699.00
- Mighty 12-Amp motor and exclusive Airspeed technology
- On-board crevice and dusting brush tools and turbo nozzle
- Highly affordable price and a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Price: $99.99
- 40x boosted suction;
- CycloneForce technology for clogging and suction loss prevention;
- 4 cleaning modes;
- Visionary Mapping Plus with FullView Sensor 2.0;
- Smart suction control;
- Manual suction control;
- Self-clean brush;
- Edge Cleaning Master for cleaning corners and wall edges;
- Cliff, bumper, and obstacle sensors;
- Extended cleaning path;
- Scheduled self-start;
- Remote control;
- WiFi connectivity;
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition over doorsills and other obstacles;
- 1 remote control;
- 1 magnetic tape for boundary marking.
- 3.8 inches in height;
- 13.4 inches in width;
- 13.7 inches in depth.
- Proprietary Airspeed technology that increases airflow and dirt removal;
- Brush roll switch that makes the vacuum suitable for both bare floor and carpet use;
- 5-setting height adjustment for different carpet types and depths;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- High-efficiency allergen filter;
- Soft rubber wheels that prevent floor damage.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s reach to about 16 feet;
- A crevice tool that makes it easy to vacuum those hard-to-reach spots;
- A dusting brush for all your dusting needs;
- A turbo nozzle that lets you deep-clean your stairs and upholstery.
- 43.5 inches in height;
- 12.5 inches in width;
- 13.5 inches in depth;
- 12 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Allan Turner on 09/07/2018At last, I found a robot vacuum I don't have to follow around, manually charge, and spend an hour cleaning. This little guy works great and if its bin was a bit bigger, it would literally be perfect.
- Submitted By Carrie Parker on 04/21/2018I don't get why they decided to exclude the mop, my old robot had a mop and it meant a lot. I love how well it cleans the carpets and how hard it works to clean the edges and corners that most vacuums fail to clean, but I'm still sad it doesn't have a mop. My hubby gave it to me as a birthday gift, which makes me love it even more, but if I did the choosing, I would definitely get one with a mop attachment.
- Submitted By Gary Neal on 01/12/2018No. complaints. whatsoever. Before buying it, I saw that some people were complaining about stuff like bumping into furniture, getting stuck, things like that, so I was a bit worried, but it seemed so good I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did. My powerbot never gets stuck, it cleans the entire apartment perfectly, both hardwood floors and carpets, and I love that I can program it any way I want to. I honestly could not wish for a better vacuum.
- Submitted By Josh Brown on 09/21/2018Cord’s a bit short which I hate, but unbeatable suction, really works on pet hair, we have 2 Yorkies so we vacuum daily and we no longer fight about who’s turn it is to vacuum :D
- Submitted By Tracie Conley on 06/24/2018Never had any problems with it and I’ve had it for more than 2 years. Cleans carpets perfectly, love the auto rewind, it’s probably one of the best vacuums I’ve had.
- Submitted By Patricia Sparkman on 04/21/2018The only problem is the noise, it scares my cats. Other than that, works better than I expected, well worth the cash.
Eureka Airspeed Unlimited is an affordable bagless upright pet vacuum cleaner with great suction power and several useful on-board attachments and accessories. Find out how well it removes pet hair and dirt from different surfaces and how sturdy and reliable it really is in our detailed Eureka Airspeed Unlimited review.