Find out whether Dyson DC39 or Eureka Airspeed Unlimited is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing Dyson DC39 VS Eureka Airspeed Unlimited comparison.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Mighty 12-Amp motor and exclusive Airspeed technology
- On-board crevice and dusting brush tools and turbo nozzle
- Highly affordable price and a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Price: $99.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- Proprietary Airspeed technology that increases airflow and dirt removal;
- Brush roll switch that makes the vacuum suitable for both bare floor and carpet use;
- 5-setting height adjustment for different carpet types and depths;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- High-efficiency allergen filter;
- Soft rubber wheels that prevent floor damage.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s reach to about 16 feet;
- A crevice tool that makes it easy to vacuum those hard-to-reach spots;
- A dusting brush for all your dusting needs;
- A turbo nozzle that lets you deep-clean your stairs and upholstery.
- 43.5 inches in height;
- 12.5 inches in width;
- 13.5 inches in depth;
- 12 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Josh Brown on 09/21/2018Cord’s a bit short which I hate, but unbeatable suction, really works on pet hair, we have 2 Yorkies so we vacuum daily and we no longer fight about who’s turn it is to vacuum :D
- Submitted By Tracie Conley on 06/24/2018Never had any problems with it and I’ve had it for more than 2 years. Cleans carpets perfectly, love the auto rewind, it’s probably one of the best vacuums I’ve had.
- Submitted By Patricia Sparkman on 04/21/2018The only problem is the noise, it scares my cats. Other than that, works better than I expected, well worth the cash.
Eureka Airspeed Unlimited is an affordable bagless upright pet vacuum cleaner with great suction power and several useful on-board attachments and accessories. Find out how well it removes pet hair and dirt from different surfaces and how sturdy and reliable it really is in our detailed Eureka Airspeed Unlimited review.