With our comprehensive Bissell Powerlifter VS Eureka Airspeed Unlimited comparison, you are just a click away from identifying the right pet vacuum for your needs and budget.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
- Mighty 12-Amp motor and exclusive Airspeed technology
- On-board crevice and dusting brush tools and turbo nozzle
- Highly affordable price and a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Price: $99.99
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
- Proprietary Airspeed technology that increases airflow and dirt removal;
- Brush roll switch that makes the vacuum suitable for both bare floor and carpet use;
- 5-setting height adjustment for different carpet types and depths;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- High-efficiency allergen filter;
- Soft rubber wheels that prevent floor damage.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s reach to about 16 feet;
- A crevice tool that makes it easy to vacuum those hard-to-reach spots;
- A dusting brush for all your dusting needs;
- A turbo nozzle that lets you deep-clean your stairs and upholstery.
- 43.5 inches in height;
- 12.5 inches in width;
- 13.5 inches in depth;
- 12 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
- Submitted By Josh Brown on 09/21/2018Cord’s a bit short which I hate, but unbeatable suction, really works on pet hair, we have 2 Yorkies so we vacuum daily and we no longer fight about who’s turn it is to vacuum :D
- Submitted By Tracie Conley on 06/24/2018Never had any problems with it and I’ve had it for more than 2 years. Cleans carpets perfectly, love the auto rewind, it’s probably one of the best vacuums I’ve had.
- Submitted By Patricia Sparkman on 04/21/2018The only problem is the noise, it scares my cats. Other than that, works better than I expected, well worth the cash.
Eureka Airspeed Unlimited is an affordable bagless upright pet vacuum cleaner with great suction power and several useful on-board attachments and accessories. Find out how well it removes pet hair and dirt from different surfaces and how sturdy and reliable it really is in our detailed Eureka Airspeed Unlimited review.