bObsweep VS Samsung POWERbot
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If choosing between Samsung POWERbot and bObsweep is giving you a headache, view our Samsung POWERbot VS bObsweep comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
Ultra-Smart Robotic Pet Vacuum
Reliable & Easy-To-Use Robotic Pet Vacuum
Samsung POWERbot is an innovative robotic pet vacuum with 40x boosted suction, visionary mapping system, powerful self-cleaning brush, remote control, and WiFi connectivity.
- Top-notch performance on hard floors and low-pile carpets
- Easy programming and maintenance; scheduled self-start
- 4 cleaning modes; manual and automatic suction control
- Price: $699.00
bObsweep is a robotic pet vacuum with a mop known for its multi-functionality, great usability, and efficient pet hair removal. It features 4x boosted suction and the largest dustbin in the industry.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
Robotic Pet Vacuum Cleaner
Samsung POWERbot is an advanced robotic pet vacuum that excels at vacuuming hard floors and low-pile carpets. Its suction is extra-strong, it is feature-rich and simple to program, and it represents a perfect choice for pet parents seeking an easily customizable and fully reliable automated vacuuming solution.
The key features of Samsung POWERbot include:
- 40x boosted suction;
- CycloneForce technology for clogging and suction loss prevention;
- 4 cleaning modes;
- Visionary Mapping Plus with FullView Sensor 2.0;
- Smart suction control;
- Manual suction control;
- Self-clean brush;
- Edge Cleaning Master for cleaning corners and wall edges;
- Cliff, bumper, and obstacle sensors;
- Extended cleaning path;
- Scheduled self-start;
- Remote control;
- WiFi connectivity;
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition over doorsills and other obstacles;
Accessories & Attachments
Samsung POWERbot does not come with any particular extras. Its accessory pack features:
- 1 remote control;
- 1 magnetic tape for boundary marking.
Samsung POWERbot is a D-shaped robotic pet vacuum cleaner available in shiny satin titanium color. It features a LED display panel at the top and an extended self-cleaning brush at the bottom. It is somewhat larger and taller than most of its competitors, but its construction is sturdier than usual. It is easy to use, it is designed with easy maintenance in mind, and it does not suffer from any major navigation issues.
Dimensions & Weight
Samsung POWERbot weighs 9.5 pounds (shipping weight is 15 pounds). It measures:
- 3.8 inches in height;
- 13.4 inches in width;
- 13.7 inches in depth.
Suction (Motor) Power
Samsung POWERbot uses 2-stage, pre-motor and exhaust filtration with a washable filter.
Samsung POWERbot can clean wood, linoleum, laminate, marble tile, and ceramic tile floors, as well as low-pile and medium-pile carpets.
With a maximum noise level at 71 dB, Samsung POWERbot is louder than many robotic pet vacuums, but it is significantly less noisy than most canister pet vacuums and uprights.
Samsung POWERbot uses a 21.6 V lithium-Ion battery that provides a 90-minute run time and takes up to 3 hours to fully recharge. The battery and the charging station are included in the package.
Samsung POWERbot does a great job navigating around furniture and efficiently cleans hard-to-reach corners and edges thanks to the Edge Clean Master feature. However, its size and height prevent it from cleaning under all kinds of furniture and getting into narrow spaces.
Samsung POWERbot provides incredible results on bare floors and low-pile carpets, eliminating at least 95% of dirt and pet hair. Its performance on medium-pile carpets is significantly above-average. It is not suitable for cleaning high-pile carpets.
Samsung POWERbot is perfectly easy to maintain. Apart from emptying the dustbin approximately every 2 sessions, you only need to clean the bin, wheels, brush, and filters occasionally and replace the filters twice a year or less frequently, depending on use. Routine maintenance usually takes just 2-3 minutes.
Samsung POWERbot can last for several years with proper maintenance and regular replacement of routine replacement parts such as filters and brushes.
$498 with free standard shipping within the US
Samsung POWERbot comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Robotic Pet Vacuum Cleaner w/ Mop
bObsweep is a robotic pet vacuum that boasts 4x boosted suction, the largest dustbin in the industry, and 5-in-1 functionality. It sweeps, vacuums, mops, and UV-sanitizes floors of virtually all types, efficiently removing pet hair, dirt, and bacteria. It further employs 3-level filtration with a HEPA filter to remove allergens and other sub-micron particles from your environment.
bObsweep’s feature set includes:
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
Accessories & Attachments
Included in bObsweep’s accessory pack are:
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
bObsweep is a round-shaped, elegantly designed robotic pet vacuum. It features a large LED display on its face and a black bumper at the front. It is available in charcoal, champagne, rouge, and cobalt colors, all with a glossy finish. It is a bit larger and taller than some of its competitors, so it may not be able to slide underneath all kinds of furniture. However, with 360-degree turns, it efficiently removes pet hair and dirt from most hard-to-reach areas.
Dimensions & Weight
bObsweep weighs 7.72 pounds (shipping weight is 16.85 pounds). It measures:
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
Suction (Motor) Power
bObsweep uses high-efficiency HEPA filtration.
bObsweep is designed to clean most floors, including wood, tiles, linoleum, and low-pile and high-pile carpets.
bObsweep's sound output is 67 dB, which is quiet enough to let you take a nap while the vacuum is cleaning.
bObsweep uses a 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery that provides a run time of up to 75 minutes and takes 4-5 hours to fully recharge. The battery, the charging station, and the charging adapter are included in the package.
bObsweep can make 360-degree turns, which allows it to effectively clean around furniture. However, it may not be able to slide underneath furniture due to its height.
bObsweep is known for its near-perfect performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets. Its performance on high-pile carpets is not as impressive, but it is still above-average, with most of the pet hair and dirt removed during one cleaning session.
With bObsweep, you do not need to empty the dustbin frequently, but you should clean the brushes after several uses. The filters and the brushes should be replaced about twice a year, depending on use, and the battery can last for 2 years or even more.
If you regularly clean your bObsweep and get new routine replacement parts on time, this vacuum can last for many years (5 or more).
$309 - $549.98 (depending on the color and condition) with free standard shipping in the US.
bObsweep comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Allan Turner on 09/07/2018At last, I found a robot vacuum I don't have to follow around, manually charge, and spend an hour cleaning. This little guy works great and if its bin was a bit bigger, it would literally be perfect.
- Submitted By Carrie Parker on 04/21/2018I don't get why they decided to exclude the mop, my old robot had a mop and it meant a lot. I love how well it cleans the carpets and how hard it works to clean the edges and corners that most vacuums fail to clean, but I'm still sad it doesn't have a mop. My hubby gave it to me as a birthday gift, which makes me love it even more, but if I did the choosing, I would definitely get one with a mop attachment.
- Submitted By Gary Neal on 01/12/2018No. complaints. whatsoever. Before buying it, I saw that some people were complaining about stuff like bumping into furniture, getting stuck, things like that, so I was a bit worried, but it seemed so good I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did. My powerbot never gets stuck, it cleans the entire apartment perfectly, both hardwood floors and carpets, and I love that I can program it any way I want to. I honestly could not wish for a better vacuum.
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
In this bObsweep review, we are exploring one of the most popular robotic pet vacuums on the market. bObsweep is a multi-functional device that sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects virtually all kinds of floors, eliminating nearly every trace of dirt, pet hair, and germs. Find out what makes it unique and whether it is right for you.