Decide between Dyson DC39 and bObsweep in an instant with the most comprehensive Dyson DC39 VS bObsweep comparison on the web.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
In this bObsweep review, we are exploring one of the most popular robotic pet vacuums on the market. bObsweep is a multi-functional device that sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects virtually all kinds of floors, eliminating nearly every trace of dirt, pet hair, and germs. Find out what makes it unique and whether it is right for you.