Find out whether Dyson DC39 or bObi Pet is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing Dyson DC39 VS bObi Pet comparison.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Strong suction; quiet operation; run time of up to 90 minutes
- Above-average performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled cleaning sessions
- Price: $299.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- 5-in-1 functionality, with functions including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV sterilization, and HEPA filtration;
- 3 work modes, including Go! for cleaning the entire home, Waffle for dealing with localized messes, and Juice, in which the vacuum automatically locates its charging station and plugs in to recharge;
- 80+ sensors that prevent the vacuum from falling off edges and bumping into obstacles;
- bObi blOck, which allows you to draw invisible boundaries and keep the vacuum away from certain parts of your home;
- Scheduling, which lets you instruct bObi Pet to self-start up to 7 days per week and at the times you define;
- FullCommand remote control, which lets you schedule cleaning sessions, manually control your vacuum’s movement, and switch between work modes;
- Multi-level bristle and rubber brushes that efficiently lift and remove embedded hair;
- Run time of up to 90 minutes, with a minimum diminishment in suction power at low battery levels;
- Waterproof and washable dustbin that you can submerge in water and remove all leftover dirt and hair.
- 1 bObi blOck that lets you create virtual boundaries,
- 1 FullCommand remote control;
- 1 mop attachment;
- 2 micro-fiber mopping cloths;
- 1 syncing tool that helps you synchronize the coding of the charging station and the vacuum.
- 12.6 inches in diameter;
- 3.35 inches in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Joan Carrillo 09/24/2018It works perfect except when it doesn’t. By this I mean trying to move chairs and constantly crashing into out black sofa. I thought that it doesn’t make sense when I read some reviews from other users, but unfortunately, it’s true, it can’t see anything that’s black, don’t get how, because it is supposed to use radio frequency and some fancy sensors, but yeah, it’s really annoying, it can spend like 15 minutes trying to go through the sofa. But I’ve grown attached to it over the past few months, so I just help it when it runs into the sofa and I’m pretty satisfied with everything else.
- Submitted By Neal Williams on 04/17/2018Keep the vacuum away from the wires, trust me, it’ll eat ‘em up. Nothing else wrong about it, it works great, both as a vacuum and a mop. I just keep it off our shag rug in the bedroom because the brushes got stuck in it once, it took me half an hour to get it out.
- Submitted By Harold Daniels on 01/22/2018My wife and I work long hours and have 3 dogs, you get the picture. Thanks to bobi, we come home to clean floors and my wife couldn’t be happier. My warm recommendation.
If you hate vacuuming and mopping floors but want them to be clean at all times, bObi Pet robotic pet vacuum was designed for you. In this bObi Pet review, we introduce you to the crucial features of this multi-functional pet vacuum, explore its performance on different floor types, inform you about its price, and let you know how other users feel about it.