If choosing between bObsweep and bObi Pet is giving you a headache, view our bObsweep VS bObi Pet comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
- Strong suction; quiet operation; run time of up to 90 minutes
- Above-average performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled cleaning sessions
- Price: $299.99
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
- 5-in-1 functionality, with functions including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV sterilization, and HEPA filtration;
- 3 work modes, including Go! for cleaning the entire home, Waffle for dealing with localized messes, and Juice, in which the vacuum automatically locates its charging station and plugs in to recharge;
- 80+ sensors that prevent the vacuum from falling off edges and bumping into obstacles;
- bObi blOck, which allows you to draw invisible boundaries and keep the vacuum away from certain parts of your home;
- Scheduling, which lets you instruct bObi Pet to self-start up to 7 days per week and at the times you define;
- FullCommand remote control, which lets you schedule cleaning sessions, manually control your vacuum’s movement, and switch between work modes;
- Multi-level bristle and rubber brushes that efficiently lift and remove embedded hair;
- Run time of up to 90 minutes, with a minimum diminishment in suction power at low battery levels;
- Waterproof and washable dustbin that you can submerge in water and remove all leftover dirt and hair.
- 1 bObi blOck that lets you create virtual boundaries,
- 1 FullCommand remote control;
- 1 mop attachment;
- 2 micro-fiber mopping cloths;
- 1 syncing tool that helps you synchronize the coding of the charging station and the vacuum.
- 12.6 inches in diameter;
- 3.35 inches in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
- Submitted By Joan Carrillo 09/24/2018It works perfect except when it doesn’t. By this I mean trying to move chairs and constantly crashing into out black sofa. I thought that it doesn’t make sense when I read some reviews from other users, but unfortunately, it’s true, it can’t see anything that’s black, don’t get how, because it is supposed to use radio frequency and some fancy sensors, but yeah, it’s really annoying, it can spend like 15 minutes trying to go through the sofa. But I’ve grown attached to it over the past few months, so I just help it when it runs into the sofa and I’m pretty satisfied with everything else.
- Submitted By Neal Williams on 04/17/2018Keep the vacuum away from the wires, trust me, it’ll eat ‘em up. Nothing else wrong about it, it works great, both as a vacuum and a mop. I just keep it off our shag rug in the bedroom because the brushes got stuck in it once, it took me half an hour to get it out.
- Submitted By Harold Daniels on 01/22/2018My wife and I work long hours and have 3 dogs, you get the picture. Thanks to bobi, we come home to clean floors and my wife couldn’t be happier. My warm recommendation.
If you hate vacuuming and mopping floors but want them to be clean at all times, bObi Pet robotic pet vacuum was designed for you. In this bObi Pet review, we introduce you to the crucial features of this multi-functional pet vacuum, explore its performance on different floor types, inform you about its price, and let you know how other users feel about it.