If choosing between Samsung POWERbot and Bissell Symphony is giving you a headache, view our Samsung POWERbot VS Bissell Symphony comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
- Top-notch performance on hard floors and low-pile carpets
- Easy programming and maintenance; scheduled self-start
- 4 cleaning modes; manual and automatic suction control
- Price: $699.00
- Attractive, ergonomic design with a 5-way adjustable handle
- VAC&SHINE and Dry Tank technologies with easy touch controls
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of germs and controls unpleasant odors
- Price: $179.99
- 40x boosted suction;
- CycloneForce technology for clogging and suction loss prevention;
- 4 cleaning modes;
- Visionary Mapping Plus with FullView Sensor 2.0;
- Smart suction control;
- Manual suction control;
- Self-clean brush;
- Edge Cleaning Master for cleaning corners and wall edges;
- Cliff, bumper, and obstacle sensors;
- Extended cleaning path;
- Scheduled self-start;
- Remote control;
- WiFi connectivity;
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition over doorsills and other obstacles;
- 1 remote control;
- 1 magnetic tape for boundary marking.
- 3.8 inches in height;
- 13.4 inches in width;
- 13.7 inches in depth.
- Vacuuming + steaming;
- VAC & SHINE;
- Dry Tank Technology;
- Quick-release mop pad tray;
- Steam sanitization;
- Odor control;
- Adjustable handle.
- 1 white pad made for hard floors;
- 1 scrubby pad, designed for scrubbing tasks;
- 1 set of replaceable vacuum filters.
- 64.5 inches in height;
- 9 inches in width;
- 11 inches in depth;
- 25 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Allan Turner on 09/07/2018At last, I found a robot vacuum I don't have to follow around, manually charge, and spend an hour cleaning. This little guy works great and if its bin was a bit bigger, it would literally be perfect.
- Submitted By Carrie Parker on 04/21/2018I don't get why they decided to exclude the mop, my old robot had a mop and it meant a lot. I love how well it cleans the carpets and how hard it works to clean the edges and corners that most vacuums fail to clean, but I'm still sad it doesn't have a mop. My hubby gave it to me as a birthday gift, which makes me love it even more, but if I did the choosing, I would definitely get one with a mop attachment.
- Submitted By Gary Neal on 01/12/2018No. complaints. whatsoever. Before buying it, I saw that some people were complaining about stuff like bumping into furniture, getting stuck, things like that, so I was a bit worried, but it seemed so good I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did. My powerbot never gets stuck, it cleans the entire apartment perfectly, both hardwood floors and carpets, and I love that I can program it any way I want to. I honestly could not wish for a better vacuum.
- Submitted By Irina Scott on 08/19/2018Much cheaper than our previous vacuums that weren’t even able to steam the floors. This little guy made me forget all about mopping and our overly expensive steamer is just gathering dust in the closet ever since we bought it.
- Submitted By Jenna Black on 05/15/2018It is very difficult to reach some of the tight corners in my apartment, but that’s the only bad thing I have to say about this vacuum.
- Submitted By Tracy Carmine on 02/20/2018I was surprised by how light this vacuum/mop really is. I expected it to be much more clunky and unruly, but it’s just a breeze to use and go around my furniture.
Bissell Symphony is a revolutionary all-in-one device that allows you to vacuum and steam your hard floors separately or at the same time. It was developed by Bissell, a reputable company that launched its first product back in 1876. Learn all about this impressive hybrid in our comprehensive Bissell Symphony review.