Find out whether Dyson DC39 or Bissell Symphony is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing Dyson DC39 VS Bissell Symphony comparison.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Attractive, ergonomic design with a 5-way adjustable handle
- VAC&SHINE and Dry Tank technologies with easy touch controls
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of germs and controls unpleasant odors
- Price: $179.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- Vacuuming + steaming;
- VAC & SHINE;
- Dry Tank Technology;
- Quick-release mop pad tray;
- Steam sanitization;
- Odor control;
- Adjustable handle.
- 1 white pad made for hard floors;
- 1 scrubby pad, designed for scrubbing tasks;
- 1 set of replaceable vacuum filters.
- 64.5 inches in height;
- 9 inches in width;
- 11 inches in depth;
- 25 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Irina Scott on 08/19/2018Much cheaper than our previous vacuums that weren’t even able to steam the floors. This little guy made me forget all about mopping and our overly expensive steamer is just gathering dust in the closet ever since we bought it.
- Submitted By Jenna Black on 05/15/2018It is very difficult to reach some of the tight corners in my apartment, but that’s the only bad thing I have to say about this vacuum.
- Submitted By Tracy Carmine on 02/20/2018I was surprised by how light this vacuum/mop really is. I expected it to be much more clunky and unruly, but it’s just a breeze to use and go around my furniture.
Bissell Symphony is a revolutionary all-in-one device that allows you to vacuum and steam your hard floors separately or at the same time. It was developed by Bissell, a reputable company that launched its first product back in 1876. Learn all about this impressive hybrid in our comprehensive Bissell Symphony review.