Decide between Bissell Powerlifter and Bissell Symphony in an instant with the most comprehensive Bissell Powerlifter VS Bissell Symphony comparison on the web.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
- Attractive, ergonomic design with a 5-way adjustable handle
- VAC&SHINE and Dry Tank technologies with easy touch controls
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of germs and controls unpleasant odors
- Price: $179.99
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
- Vacuuming + steaming;
- VAC & SHINE;
- Dry Tank Technology;
- Quick-release mop pad tray;
- Steam sanitization;
- Odor control;
- Adjustable handle.
- 1 white pad made for hard floors;
- 1 scrubby pad, designed for scrubbing tasks;
- 1 set of replaceable vacuum filters.
- 64.5 inches in height;
- 9 inches in width;
- 11 inches in depth;
- 25 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
- Submitted By Irina Scott on 08/19/2018Much cheaper than our previous vacuums that weren’t even able to steam the floors. This little guy made me forget all about mopping and our overly expensive steamer is just gathering dust in the closet ever since we bought it.
- Submitted By Jenna Black on 05/15/2018It is very difficult to reach some of the tight corners in my apartment, but that’s the only bad thing I have to say about this vacuum.
- Submitted By Tracy Carmine on 02/20/2018I was surprised by how light this vacuum/mop really is. I expected it to be much more clunky and unruly, but it’s just a breeze to use and go around my furniture.
Bissell Symphony is a revolutionary all-in-one device that allows you to vacuum and steam your hard floors separately or at the same time. It was developed by Bissell, a reputable company that launched its first product back in 1876. Learn all about this impressive hybrid in our comprehensive Bissell Symphony review.