If choosing between Bissell BOLT and Bissell Symphony is giving you a headache, view our Bissell BOLT VS Bissell Symphony comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
- Great suction power in comparison to other handhelds
- Pet hair nozzle and combination crevice/dust brush tool
- Large dirt capacity; long run time of up to 25 minutes
- Price: $69.99
- Attractive, ergonomic design with a 5-way adjustable handle
- VAC&SHINE and Dry Tank technologies with easy touch controls
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of germs and controls unpleasant odors
- Price: $179.99
- Powerful cyclonic suction;
- Long run time (up to 25 minutes);
- Unusually large dirt capacity (0.6 liters);
- Clean Turn filtration that lets you remove excess dirt and debris from the filter with a simple turn of the tab;
- Battery power lights that inform you about the battery level and charging status.
- A combination crevice/dust brush tool for easier cleaning in narrow spaces;
- A pet hair nozzle for removing embedded hair from soft surfaces.
- 17.2 inches in height ;
- 5 inches in width;
- 5 inches in depth.
- Vacuuming + steaming;
- VAC & SHINE;
- Dry Tank Technology;
- Quick-release mop pad tray;
- Steam sanitization;
- Odor control;
- Adjustable handle.
- 1 white pad made for hard floors;
- 1 scrubby pad, designed for scrubbing tasks;
- 1 set of replaceable vacuum filters.
- 64.5 inches in height;
- 9 inches in width;
- 11 inches in depth;
- 25 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Lynn on 05/04/2018Probably the best handheld I've used, I'm buying another one when this one stops working. Note: I don't use it on carpets, I have an upright for that, but I use it for basically everything else and it picks up hair far better than 3 others I used before.
- Submitted By Lisa Currie on 02/21/2018It works perfect for the first 15 minutes or so and then it quickly loses suction, which is a bit annoying, so the 25-minute run time is actually 15 minutes of great vacuuming and then 10 minutes of pretty poor performance. No other complaints though.
- Submitted By Irina Scott on 08/19/2018Much cheaper than our previous vacuums that weren’t even able to steam the floors. This little guy made me forget all about mopping and our overly expensive steamer is just gathering dust in the closet ever since we bought it.
- Submitted By Jenna Black on 05/15/2018It is very difficult to reach some of the tight corners in my apartment, but that’s the only bad thing I have to say about this vacuum.
- Submitted By Tracy Carmine on 02/20/2018I was surprised by how light this vacuum/mop really is. I expected it to be much more clunky and unruly, but it’s just a breeze to use and go around my furniture.
Bissell Symphony is a revolutionary all-in-one device that allows you to vacuum and steam your hard floors separately or at the same time. It was developed by Bissell, a reputable company that launched its first product back in 1876. Learn all about this impressive hybrid in our comprehensive Bissell Symphony review.