View our dedicated Shark Rotator TruePet VS Bissell Powerlifter comparison and find out which of these two excellent pet vacuums is a better choice for you.
- 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with advanced swivel steering tech
- Complete seal technology with pre-motor and HEPA filters
- Wide variety of attachments + works on all types of surfaces
- Price: $214.99
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
- Lift Away Technology;
- Fingertip controls;
- Special attachments for pet hair;
- Dynamic swivel steering;
- Excellent performance on all types of surfaces;
- Anti-allergen Complete Seal Technology;
- HEPA filter;
- 3 nozzle settings;
- Washable filters;
- LED lights.
- 1 Hard Floor Genie (Hero);
- 1 Dusting Genie (crevice tool + dusting brush);
- 1 TruePet Motorized Brush;
- 1 Dusting brush;
- 1 Upholstery brush.
- 46" in height;
- 12" in width;
- 13" in depth.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Black on 10/20/2018The cord is super lengthy which is awesome, but the hose could be a bit longer too. When I take the canister of the base, I still can’t reach some of the highest points in our house.
- Submitted By Jenna Matthews on 05/21/2018Uprights are just a pain to use when you have a 2 store house. Dragging the damn thing up and down the stairs is something I definitely don’t need in my life anymore. Shark is a completely different beast though since you can simply pop the upper part of the wheels and carry it around without the rest of the vacuum. Great tool if you want all the advantages of an upright without all the hassles.
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
Shark Rotator TruePet is one of the most versatile and budget-friendly upright vacuum cleaners for removing pet hair from all types of surfaces. Its detachable canister, lift away tech, and easy maneuvering are just some of the features that set it apart from similar models. Read all about this impressive cleaning tool in our detailed Shark Rotator review.