If choosing between Miele Complete C3 and Bissell Powerlifter is giving you a headache, view our Miele Complete C3 VS Bissell Powerlifter comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
- Low-noise and powerful 1,200W motor with 6 speed settings
- Numerous accessories, including two different floorheads
- AirClean Filter removes odors and 99.90% of dangerous germs
- Price: $999.00
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
- Powerful motor;
- 6 different speed settings;
- SEB 228 Electro Plus Power Head;
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister;
- 3D bumper;
- Retractable cord;
- Swivel no-mar wheels;
- AirClean Filtration System;
- Numerous convenient attachments and accessories;
- Firm attachment locking system.
- An integrated 3-piece accessory kit;
- 1 standard floorhead;
- 1 TurboTeq Brush Floorhead;
- 1 mini turbo brush;
- 1 crevice tool;
- 1 upholstery nozzle;
- 1 dusting brush.
- 19.5" in height;
- 11.2" in width;
- 8.9" in depth.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Heather Murphy on 09/21/2018It’s a great vacuum but it costs an arm and a leg. Literally the most expensive thing we ever bought for the house besides the house itself.
- Submitted By Anna Nelson on 04/07/2018No complaints when it comes to the actual cleaning, but dragging it around is just a pain. The cord could def use more length. On the other hand it’s pretty light so that makes it a bit more bearable.
- Submitted By Daniel Clark on 02/12/2018This is one amazing machine! It makes fur and sand literally disappear from our carpets and furniture and it’s much more quiet than any other vacuum we ever had.
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
Bissell Powerlifter pet vacuum is a lightweight bagless upright that can easily remove pet hair from every corner of your home thanks to invariable suction and specialized pet-related tools. In this Bissell Powerlifter review, we explore how this pet vacuum works on different surfaces and determine whether it offers good value for your money.