Bissell Powerlifter VS Miele Complete C3
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If choosing between Miele Complete C3 and Bissell Powerlifter is giving you a headache, view our Miele Complete C3 VS Bissell Powerlifter comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
The Best Canister Vacuum For Pet Hair
Lightweight, Deep-Cleaning Upright Pet Vacuum
Miele Complete C3 is a premium canister vacuum for pet hair that works well on all floor types, comes with excellent features and accessories, and boasts great effectiveness, maneuverability, and durability.
- Low-noise and powerful 1,200W motor with 6 speed settings
- Numerous accessories, including two different floorheads
- AirClean Filter removes odors and 99.90% of dangerous germs
- Price: $999.00
Bissell Powerlifter pet vacuum is a light and easily maneuverable bagless upright that provides great pet hair removal results and works equally well on bare floors, carpeted surfaces, and upholstery.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Miele Complete C3 is a canister pet vacuum designed to clean all types of surfaces. It offers a perfect balance between strong suction power and efficient energy consumption. Its ergonomic and lightweight design solves the problem of maneuverability, which often plagues regular canister models. It is very quiet, offers a wide operating radius, cleans even the most persistent of pet hairs and dangerous particles, removes unpleasant odors and hazardous germs, and comes with a variety of convenient accessories.
The main features of Miele Complete C3 include:
- Powerful motor;
- 6 different speed settings;
- SEB 228 Electro Plus Power Head;
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister;
- 3D bumper;
- Retractable cord;
- Swivel no-mar wheels;
- AirClean Filtration System;
- Numerous convenient attachments and accessories;
- Firm attachment locking system.
Accessories & Attachments
Miele Complete C3 comes with the following accessories:
- An integrated 3-piece accessory kit;
- 1 standard floorhead;
- 1 TurboTeq Brush Floorhead;
- 1 mini turbo brush;
- 1 crevice tool;
- 1 upholstery nozzle;
- 1 dusting brush.
Miele Complete C3 is an ergonomically designed canister vacuum cleaner that comes in lotus white with some black detailing and a silver hose. The entire vacuum body is layered with a rubber 3D bumper. The very bottom of the vacuum features a prominent illuminated display that indicates the current speed setting. The telescopic hose is made of stainless steel and the handle features a metal insert that prevents static discharge between the appliance and the user.
Dimensions & Weight
Miele Complete C3 weighs 19.4lb and measures:
- 19.5" in height;
- 11.2" in width;
- 8.9" in depth.
Suction (Motor) Power
Miele Complete C3 uses Active AirClean Filtration System.
Miele Complete C3 can clean all types of surfaces.
Miele Complete C3's noise level cap is set at 77dB.
Miele Complete C3 is outlet powered and does not use batteries.
Miele Compete C3 is very easy to maneuver thanks to its lightweight design and swivel no-mar wheels.
Miele Complete C3 works equally well on all types of carpeted or smooth surfaces. The TurboTeq floorhead is specifically designed to extract pet hair from plush and soft carpets.
The company recommends using only its proprietary dust bags with Miele Complete C3. The filter bag change indicator shows when the bag is full and should be replaced. If you are vacuuming only fine dust, the indicator might show a false positive. The dust compartment filter should be replaced every time you start a new packet of filter bags. The Active AirClean filter should be replaced after approximately 50 hours of operation.
With proper use and regular maintenance, Miele Complete C3 should last around 10 years.
Miele Complete C3 comes with a 10-year warranty for vacuum body, vacuum motor, and power head motors, as well as a 5-year warranty for all other parts.
Bagless Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner
Bissell Powerlifter is a lightweight, easily maneuverable bagless upright pet vacuum with great odor control. It cleans bare floors with minimum scatter, removes deep-embedded dirt and hair from carpets and upholstery, and comes with pet-related accessories that maximize the vacuum's effectiveness on upholstery and in hard-to-reach areas.
The key features of Bissell Powerlifter include:
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
Accessories & Attachments
Bissell Powerlifter comes with a 4-piece accessory pack including:
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
Bissell Powerlifter is a bagless upright pet vacuum that features a compact design and vibrant grapevine purple color. It is quite lightweight for an upright and although it does not possess a swiveling head, it has an easily maneuverable body. Its ergonomic handle and convenient pedals allow for great ease of use. Design flaws include short hose, inconvenient screw-top canister, and non-retractable cord.
Dimensions & Weight
Bissel Powerlifter weighs 14.5 pounds (shipping weight is 19.15 pounds). It measures:
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
Suction (Motor) Power
Bissell Powerlifter uses multi-level filtration with odor-eliminating Febreze filter.
Bissell Powerlifter produces excellent results on all types of bare floors, low-pile and high-pile carpets, upholstery, and carpeted stairs.
Information not available
Bissell Powerlifter is outlet powered and does not use batteries.
Bissell Powerlifter features a lightweight, easily maneuverable body that makes up for the lack of a swiveling head.
Bissell Powerlifter yields excellent results on bare floors of all types. It provides a deep clean on both high-pile and low-pile carpets thanks to the Triple Action brush roll and 5-level height adjustment. Its pet-related accessories make it a great choice for upholstery vacuuming. It does not allow for effortless stair vacuuming due to the short hose.
With Bissell Powerlifter, the dirt cup needs to be emptied frequently, usually after 3 uses. The filters should be cleaned and rinsed every couple of months or more frequently, depending on use. Belts and filters should be replaced twice a year.
Bissell Powerlifter should remain functional for at least 5 years. Its lifespan can be extended with proper maintenance and regular replacement of routine maintenance components, including belts and filters.
$119.99 with free shipping within the US
Bissel Powerlifter comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Heather Murphy on 09/21/2018It’s a great vacuum but it costs an arm and a leg. Literally the most expensive thing we ever bought for the house besides the house itself.
- Submitted By Anna Nelson on 04/07/2018No complaints when it comes to the actual cleaning, but dragging it around is just a pain. The cord could def use more length. On the other hand it’s pretty light so that makes it a bit more bearable.
- Submitted By Daniel Clark on 02/12/2018This is one amazing machine! It makes fur and sand literally disappear from our carpets and furniture and it’s much more quiet than any other vacuum we ever had.
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
Bissell Powerlifter pet vacuum is a lightweight bagless upright that can easily remove pet hair from every corner of your home thanks to invariable suction and specialized pet-related tools. In this Bissell Powerlifter review, we explore how this pet vacuum works on different surfaces and determine whether it offers good value for your money.