Decide between Dyson DC39 and Bissell Powerlifter in an instant with the most comprehensive Dyson DC39 VS Bissell Powerlifter comparison on the web.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
Bissell Powerlifter pet vacuum is a lightweight bagless upright that can easily remove pet hair from every corner of your home thanks to invariable suction and specialized pet-related tools. In this Bissell Powerlifter review, we explore how this pet vacuum works on different surfaces and determine whether it offers good value for your money.