Bissell Powerlifter VS bObsweep
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
View our dedicated bObsweep VS Bissell Powerlifter comparison and find out which of these two excellent pet vacuums is a better choice for you.
Reliable & Easy-To-Use Robotic Pet Vacuum
Lightweight, Deep-Cleaning Upright Pet Vacuum
bObsweep is a robotic pet vacuum with a mop known for its multi-functionality, great usability, and efficient pet hair removal. It features 4x boosted suction and the largest dustbin in the industry.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
Bissell Powerlifter pet vacuum is a light and easily maneuverable bagless upright that provides great pet hair removal results and works equally well on bare floors, carpeted surfaces, and upholstery.
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system and Scatter-Free technology
- Specialized Pet TurboEraser®, Pet Hair Eraser, and crevice tools
- No loss of suction; 5-level height adjustment; great odor control
- Price: $119.99
Robotic Pet Vacuum Cleaner w/ Mop
bObsweep is a robotic pet vacuum that boasts 4x boosted suction, the largest dustbin in the industry, and 5-in-1 functionality. It sweeps, vacuums, mops, and UV-sanitizes floors of virtually all types, efficiently removing pet hair, dirt, and bacteria. It further employs 3-level filtration with a HEPA filter to remove allergens and other sub-micron particles from your environment.
bObsweep’s feature set includes:
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
Accessories & Attachments
Included in bObsweep’s accessory pack are:
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
bObsweep is a round-shaped, elegantly designed robotic pet vacuum. It features a large LED display on its face and a black bumper at the front. It is available in charcoal, champagne, rouge, and cobalt colors, all with a glossy finish. It is a bit larger and taller than some of its competitors, so it may not be able to slide underneath all kinds of furniture. However, with 360-degree turns, it efficiently removes pet hair and dirt from most hard-to-reach areas.
Dimensions & Weight
bObsweep weighs 7.72 pounds (shipping weight is 16.85 pounds). It measures:
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
Suction (Motor) Power
bObsweep uses high-efficiency HEPA filtration.
bObsweep is designed to clean most floors, including wood, tiles, linoleum, and low-pile and high-pile carpets.
bObsweep's sound output is 67 dB, which is quiet enough to let you take a nap while the vacuum is cleaning.
bObsweep uses a 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery that provides a run time of up to 75 minutes and takes 4-5 hours to fully recharge. The battery, the charging station, and the charging adapter are included in the package.
bObsweep can make 360-degree turns, which allows it to effectively clean around furniture. However, it may not be able to slide underneath furniture due to its height.
bObsweep is known for its near-perfect performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets. Its performance on high-pile carpets is not as impressive, but it is still above-average, with most of the pet hair and dirt removed during one cleaning session.
With bObsweep, you do not need to empty the dustbin frequently, but you should clean the brushes after several uses. The filters and the brushes should be replaced about twice a year, depending on use, and the battery can last for 2 years or even more.
If you regularly clean your bObsweep and get new routine replacement parts on time, this vacuum can last for many years (5 or more).
$309 - $549.98 (depending on the color and condition) with free standard shipping in the US.
bObsweep comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Bagless Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner
Bissell Powerlifter is a lightweight, easily maneuverable bagless upright pet vacuum with great odor control. It cleans bare floors with minimum scatter, removes deep-embedded dirt and hair from carpets and upholstery, and comes with pet-related accessories that maximize the vacuum's effectiveness on upholstery and in hard-to-reach areas.
The key features of Bissell Powerlifter include:
- Multi-cyclonic cleaning system that prevents loss of suction;
- Scatter-Free technology that allows for efficient hair and dirt pickup with minimized scatter;
- Triple Action brush roll that loosens, lifts, and eliminates embedded dirt and pet hair;
- 5-level height adjustment for enhanced results on bare floors and carpets of different depths;
- Excellent odor control with Febreze filter that freshens the air and eliminates pet odors.
Accessories & Attachments
Bissell Powerlifter comes with a 4-piece accessory pack including:
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to 10+ feet;
- A flexible crevice tool that facilitates vacuuming in narrow spaces;
- The Pet TurboEraser® tool with rubber flaps useful in removing pet hair from upholstery;
- The Pet Hair Eraser tool with a velvet strip that removes deep-embedded hair and dirt from upholstery and carpeted stairs.
Bissell Powerlifter is a bagless upright pet vacuum that features a compact design and vibrant grapevine purple color. It is quite lightweight for an upright and although it does not possess a swiveling head, it has an easily maneuverable body. Its ergonomic handle and convenient pedals allow for great ease of use. Design flaws include short hose, inconvenient screw-top canister, and non-retractable cord.
Dimensions & Weight
Bissel Powerlifter weighs 14.5 pounds (shipping weight is 19.15 pounds). It measures:
- 31.7 inches in height;
- 14.7 inches in width;
- 11.5 inches in depth;
- 8 feet in stretchable hose;
- 30 feet in non-retractable cord.
Suction (Motor) Power
Bissell Powerlifter uses multi-level filtration with odor-eliminating Febreze filter.
Bissell Powerlifter produces excellent results on all types of bare floors, low-pile and high-pile carpets, upholstery, and carpeted stairs.
Information not available
Bissell Powerlifter is outlet powered and does not use batteries.
Bissell Powerlifter features a lightweight, easily maneuverable body that makes up for the lack of a swiveling head.
Bissell Powerlifter yields excellent results on bare floors of all types. It provides a deep clean on both high-pile and low-pile carpets thanks to the Triple Action brush roll and 5-level height adjustment. Its pet-related accessories make it a great choice for upholstery vacuuming. It does not allow for effortless stair vacuuming due to the short hose.
With Bissell Powerlifter, the dirt cup needs to be emptied frequently, usually after 3 uses. The filters should be cleaned and rinsed every couple of months or more frequently, depending on use. Belts and filters should be replaced twice a year.
Bissell Powerlifter should remain functional for at least 5 years. Its lifespan can be extended with proper maintenance and regular replacement of routine maintenance components, including belts and filters.
$119.99 with free shipping within the US
Bissel Powerlifter comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
- Submitted By Joseph Field on 08/10/2018Better than my old Kirby by far. I bought it 3 months ago, still no troubles with belts and filters. I was afraid of overheating because I read a review that said it would overheat after 20 minutes, but that is so not the case. My warmest recommendation.
- Submitted By Anna Robins on 04/20/2018As far as vacuuming goes, I have nothing bad to say about it, my carpets have never been so clean and it works really well on furniture. I'm giving it 3.5 stars because of maintenance. I have to empty it every couple of days, because I vacuum daily. It's annoying.
Bissell Powerlifter pet vacuum is a lightweight bagless upright that can easily remove pet hair from every corner of your home thanks to invariable suction and specialized pet-related tools. In this Bissell Powerlifter review, we explore how this pet vacuum works on different surfaces and determine whether it offers good value for your money.