Decide between Samsung POWERbot and Bissell BOLT in an instant with the most comprehensive Samsung POWERbot VS Bissell BOLT comparison on the web.
- Top-notch performance on hard floors and low-pile carpets
- Easy programming and maintenance; scheduled self-start
- 4 cleaning modes; manual and automatic suction control
- Price: $699.00
- Great suction power in comparison to other handhelds
- Pet hair nozzle and combination crevice/dust brush tool
- Large dirt capacity; long run time of up to 25 minutes
- Price: $69.99
- 40x boosted suction;
- CycloneForce technology for clogging and suction loss prevention;
- 4 cleaning modes;
- Visionary Mapping Plus with FullView Sensor 2.0;
- Smart suction control;
- Manual suction control;
- Self-clean brush;
- Edge Cleaning Master for cleaning corners and wall edges;
- Cliff, bumper, and obstacle sensors;
- Extended cleaning path;
- Scheduled self-start;
- Remote control;
- WiFi connectivity;
- EasyPass wheels for a smooth transition over doorsills and other obstacles;
- 1 remote control;
- 1 magnetic tape for boundary marking.
- 3.8 inches in height;
- 13.4 inches in width;
- 13.7 inches in depth.
- Powerful cyclonic suction;
- Long run time (up to 25 minutes);
- Unusually large dirt capacity (0.6 liters);
- Clean Turn filtration that lets you remove excess dirt and debris from the filter with a simple turn of the tab;
- Battery power lights that inform you about the battery level and charging status.
- A combination crevice/dust brush tool for easier cleaning in narrow spaces;
- A pet hair nozzle for removing embedded hair from soft surfaces.
- 17.2 inches in height ;
- 5 inches in width;
- 5 inches in depth.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Allan Turner on 09/07/2018At last, I found a robot vacuum I don't have to follow around, manually charge, and spend an hour cleaning. This little guy works great and if its bin was a bit bigger, it would literally be perfect.
- Submitted By Carrie Parker on 04/21/2018I don't get why they decided to exclude the mop, my old robot had a mop and it meant a lot. I love how well it cleans the carpets and how hard it works to clean the edges and corners that most vacuums fail to clean, but I'm still sad it doesn't have a mop. My hubby gave it to me as a birthday gift, which makes me love it even more, but if I did the choosing, I would definitely get one with a mop attachment.
- Submitted By Gary Neal on 01/12/2018No. complaints. whatsoever. Before buying it, I saw that some people were complaining about stuff like bumping into furniture, getting stuck, things like that, so I was a bit worried, but it seemed so good I was willing to take the risk and I'm glad I did. My powerbot never gets stuck, it cleans the entire apartment perfectly, both hardwood floors and carpets, and I love that I can program it any way I want to. I honestly could not wish for a better vacuum.
- Submitted By Adam Lynn on 05/04/2018Probably the best handheld I've used, I'm buying another one when this one stops working. Note: I don't use it on carpets, I have an upright for that, but I use it for basically everything else and it picks up hair far better than 3 others I used before.
- Submitted By Lisa Currie on 02/21/2018It works perfect for the first 15 minutes or so and then it quickly loses suction, which is a bit annoying, so the 25-minute run time is actually 15 minutes of great vacuuming and then 10 minutes of pretty poor performance. No other complaints though.
If you are looking for a lightweight, compact, easy-to-use handheld pet vacuum, Bissell BOLT may be the right choice for you. Read our comprehensive Bissell BOLT review to learn all about this pet vacuum cleaner’s design, features, specifications, affordability, and performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces.