Decide between Dyson DC39 and Bissell BOLT in an instant with the most comprehensive Dyson DC39 VS Bissell BOLT comparison on the web.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Great suction power in comparison to other handhelds
- Pet hair nozzle and combination crevice/dust brush tool
- Large dirt capacity; long run time of up to 25 minutes
- Price: $69.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- Powerful cyclonic suction;
- Long run time (up to 25 minutes);
- Unusually large dirt capacity (0.6 liters);
- Clean Turn filtration that lets you remove excess dirt and debris from the filter with a simple turn of the tab;
- Battery power lights that inform you about the battery level and charging status.
- A combination crevice/dust brush tool for easier cleaning in narrow spaces;
- A pet hair nozzle for removing embedded hair from soft surfaces.
- 17.2 inches in height ;
- 5 inches in width;
- 5 inches in depth.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Adam Lynn on 05/04/2018Probably the best handheld I've used, I'm buying another one when this one stops working. Note: I don't use it on carpets, I have an upright for that, but I use it for basically everything else and it picks up hair far better than 3 others I used before.
- Submitted By Lisa Currie on 02/21/2018It works perfect for the first 15 minutes or so and then it quickly loses suction, which is a bit annoying, so the 25-minute run time is actually 15 minutes of great vacuuming and then 10 minutes of pretty poor performance. No other complaints though.
If you are looking for a lightweight, compact, easy-to-use handheld pet vacuum, Bissell BOLT may be the right choice for you. Read our comprehensive Bissell BOLT review to learn all about this pet vacuum cleaner’s design, features, specifications, affordability, and performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces.