Find out whether bObsweep or Bissell BOLT is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing bObsweep VS Bissell BOLT comparison.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
- Great suction power in comparison to other handhelds
- Pet hair nozzle and combination crevice/dust brush tool
- Large dirt capacity; long run time of up to 25 minutes
- Price: $69.99
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
- Powerful cyclonic suction;
- Long run time (up to 25 minutes);
- Unusually large dirt capacity (0.6 liters);
- Clean Turn filtration that lets you remove excess dirt and debris from the filter with a simple turn of the tab;
- Battery power lights that inform you about the battery level and charging status.
- A combination crevice/dust brush tool for easier cleaning in narrow spaces;
- A pet hair nozzle for removing embedded hair from soft surfaces.
- 17.2 inches in height ;
- 5 inches in width;
- 5 inches in depth.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
- Submitted By Adam Lynn on 05/04/2018Probably the best handheld I've used, I'm buying another one when this one stops working. Note: I don't use it on carpets, I have an upright for that, but I use it for basically everything else and it picks up hair far better than 3 others I used before.
- Submitted By Lisa Currie on 02/21/2018It works perfect for the first 15 minutes or so and then it quickly loses suction, which is a bit annoying, so the 25-minute run time is actually 15 minutes of great vacuuming and then 10 minutes of pretty poor performance. No other complaints though.
If you are looking for a lightweight, compact, easy-to-use handheld pet vacuum, Bissell BOLT may be the right choice for you. Read our comprehensive Bissell BOLT review to learn all about this pet vacuum cleaner’s design, features, specifications, affordability, and performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces.