Decide between Shark Rotator TruePet and Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro in an instant with the most comprehensive Shark Rotator TruePet VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison on the web.
- 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with advanced swivel steering tech
- Complete seal technology with pre-motor and HEPA filters
- Wide variety of attachments + works on all types of surfaces
- Price: $214.99
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
- Lift Away Technology;
- Fingertip controls;
- Special attachments for pet hair;
- Dynamic swivel steering;
- Excellent performance on all types of surfaces;
- Anti-allergen Complete Seal Technology;
- HEPA filter;
- 3 nozzle settings;
- Washable filters;
- LED lights.
- 1 Hard Floor Genie (Hero);
- 1 Dusting Genie (crevice tool + dusting brush);
- 1 TruePet Motorized Brush;
- 1 Dusting brush;
- 1 Upholstery brush.
- 46" in height;
- 12" in width;
- 13" in depth.
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Black on 10/20/2018The cord is super lengthy which is awesome, but the hose could be a bit longer too. When I take the canister of the base, I still can’t reach some of the highest points in our house.
- Submitted By Jenna Matthews on 05/21/2018Uprights are just a pain to use when you have a 2 store house. Dragging the damn thing up and down the stairs is something I definitely don’t need in my life anymore. Shark is a completely different beast though since you can simply pop the upper part of the wheels and carry it around without the rest of the vacuum. Great tool if you want all the advantages of an upright without all the hassles.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.