Find out whether Miele Complete C3 or Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing Miele Complete C3 VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison.
- Low-noise and powerful 1,200W motor with 6 speed settings
- Numerous accessories, including two different floorheads
- AirClean Filter removes odors and 99.90% of dangerous germs
- Price: $999.00
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
- Powerful motor;
- 6 different speed settings;
- SEB 228 Electro Plus Power Head;
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister;
- 3D bumper;
- Retractable cord;
- Swivel no-mar wheels;
- AirClean Filtration System;
- Numerous convenient attachments and accessories;
- Firm attachment locking system.
- An integrated 3-piece accessory kit;
- 1 standard floorhead;
- 1 TurboTeq Brush Floorhead;
- 1 mini turbo brush;
- 1 crevice tool;
- 1 upholstery nozzle;
- 1 dusting brush.
- 19.5" in height;
- 11.2" in width;
- 8.9" in depth.
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Heather Murphy on 09/21/2018It’s a great vacuum but it costs an arm and a leg. Literally the most expensive thing we ever bought for the house besides the house itself.
- Submitted By Anna Nelson on 04/07/2018No complaints when it comes to the actual cleaning, but dragging it around is just a pain. The cord could def use more length. On the other hand it’s pretty light so that makes it a bit more bearable.
- Submitted By Daniel Clark on 02/12/2018This is one amazing machine! It makes fur and sand literally disappear from our carpets and furniture and it’s much more quiet than any other vacuum we ever had.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.