With our comprehensive Dyson DC39 VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison, you are just a click away from identifying the right pet vacuum for your needs and budget.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.