Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro VS bObsweep
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
View our dedicated bObsweep VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison and find out which of these two excellent pet vacuums is a better choice for you.
Reliable & Easy-To-Use Robotic Pet Vacuum
Durable & Affordable Upright Pet Vacuum
bObsweep is a robotic pet vacuum with a mop known for its multi-functionality, great usability, and efficient pet hair removal. It features 4x boosted suction and the largest dustbin in the industry.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is a bagless, upright pet vacuum cleaner that effectively cleans floors, carpets, upholstery, stairs, and even clothing with the use of powerful multi-cyclonic suction.
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
Robotic Pet Vacuum Cleaner w/ Mop
bObsweep is a robotic pet vacuum that boasts 4x boosted suction, the largest dustbin in the industry, and 5-in-1 functionality. It sweeps, vacuums, mops, and UV-sanitizes floors of virtually all types, efficiently removing pet hair, dirt, and bacteria. It further employs 3-level filtration with a HEPA filter to remove allergens and other sub-micron particles from your environment.
bObsweep’s feature set includes:
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
Accessories & Attachments
Included in bObsweep’s accessory pack are:
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
bObsweep is a round-shaped, elegantly designed robotic pet vacuum. It features a large LED display on its face and a black bumper at the front. It is available in charcoal, champagne, rouge, and cobalt colors, all with a glossy finish. It is a bit larger and taller than some of its competitors, so it may not be able to slide underneath all kinds of furniture. However, with 360-degree turns, it efficiently removes pet hair and dirt from most hard-to-reach areas.
Dimensions & Weight
bObsweep weighs 7.72 pounds (shipping weight is 16.85 pounds). It measures:
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
Suction (Motor) Power
bObsweep uses high-efficiency HEPA filtration.
bObsweep is designed to clean most floors, including wood, tiles, linoleum, and low-pile and high-pile carpets.
bObsweep's sound output is 67 dB, which is quiet enough to let you take a nap while the vacuum is cleaning.
bObsweep uses a 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery that provides a run time of up to 75 minutes and takes 4-5 hours to fully recharge. The battery, the charging station, and the charging adapter are included in the package.
bObsweep can make 360-degree turns, which allows it to effectively clean around furniture. However, it may not be able to slide underneath furniture due to its height.
bObsweep is known for its near-perfect performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets. Its performance on high-pile carpets is not as impressive, but it is still above-average, with most of the pet hair and dirt removed during one cleaning session.
With bObsweep, you do not need to empty the dustbin frequently, but you should clean the brushes after several uses. The filters and the brushes should be replaced about twice a year, depending on use, and the battery can last for 2 years or even more.
If you regularly clean your bObsweep and get new routine replacement parts on time, this vacuum can last for many years (5 or more).
$309 - $549.98 (depending on the color and condition) with free standard shipping in the US.
bObsweep comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Bagless Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro is a powerful bagless upright pet vacuum cleaner that easily eliminates deep-embedded dirt and pet hair and comes with handy tools and features for maximum results on the majority of floor and above-floor surfaces.
The key features of Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro include:
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
Accessories & Attachments
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comes with a complete accessory pack including:
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro features a sleek design and a black-and-metallic-red color scheme. It is a bit large and heavy but easy to use. All the buttons and pedals are in the right places and easy to reach. The design is ergonomic, although the lack of a swiveling head does not add to the vacuum's maneuverability.
Dimensions & Weight
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro weighs 17.8 pounds (shipping weight is 24.15 pounds). It measures:
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Suction (Motor) Power
Information not available
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro uses a rinsable primary filter, a reusable carbon filter, and a reusable HEPA media filter.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is safe to use on virtually all floors, including tile, linoleum, terrazzo, PVC, laminate, and hardwood flooring, as well as carpeted surfaces.
Information not available
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is outlet powered and does not use batteries.
Like most models without a swiveling head, Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is characterized by unimpressive maneuverability.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro produces excellent, deep-clean results on bare floors, low-pile and high-pile carpets, and upholstery. On-board tools allow it to efficiently clean various above-floor surfaces. In spite of its powerful suction, it is not the best choice for tall staircases due to its limited cleaning reach (12 feet).
With Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro, it is recommended to empty the dirt cup before dirt reaches the max line. Filters should be cleaned every 2 months for optimal performance. The hose and brush roll should be cleaned regularly, as needed. Filters and belts may require replacement every 6 months or more frequently, depending on use.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro can last for at least a couple of years with proper use and regular maintenance. However, relatively frequent belt and filter replacements are necessary.
$89.99 plus free shipping within the US
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.