View our dedicated bObsweep VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison and find out which of these two excellent pet vacuums is a better choice for you.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, and disinfects all types of floors
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled self-start
- 6 specialized cleaning modes for different kinds of messes
- Price: $309.00
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
- 4x boosted suction;
- 5-in-1 functionality (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV-sanitizing, and HEPA-filtrating);
- 6 cleaning modes for different dirt levels and area sizes;
- Remote control;
- Virtual boundaries;
- Edge and obstacle detection;
- Dirt detection;
- Scheduling cleaning sessions (up to 7 per week);
- LED display;
- Extra-large dustbin.
- 1 FullCommand remote control for manual control and programming;
- 1 blOck Plus device for creating virtual boundaries;
- A leaning tool for removing dirt and hair from the dustbin, wheels, brushes, and filters,
- A mop attachment;
- Microfiber mopping cloths that can be used damp or dry.
- 13.78 inches in diameter;
- 3.94 inches in height.
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amy Deaton on 09/24/2018Decided not to give it 5 stars after all because I have to charge it manually. In the first month, it managed to find its charging station only 2 or 3 times. So I just gave up on it. That’s probably the only thing I don’t like about it, it really works great.
- Submitted By Scott Barreiro on 06/11/2018I am a single guy with 3 dogs. You can see the problem. I bought bObsweep because it sounded awesome and no regrets so far. It’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it, I would never be able to keep my floors this clean if it weren’t for this little guy.
- Submitted By Linda Barnett on 04/10/2018Really great for pet hair vacuuming, the mop is ok, but it tends to forget where it was going and cleans the same place twice or even three times, although it is already clean.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.