Find out whether bObi Pet or Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing bObi Pet VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison.
- Strong suction; quiet operation; run time of up to 90 minutes
- Above-average performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled cleaning sessions
- Price: $299.99
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
- 5-in-1 functionality, with functions including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV sterilization, and HEPA filtration;
- 3 work modes, including Go! for cleaning the entire home, Waffle for dealing with localized messes, and Juice, in which the vacuum automatically locates its charging station and plugs in to recharge;
- 80+ sensors that prevent the vacuum from falling off edges and bumping into obstacles;
- bObi blOck, which allows you to draw invisible boundaries and keep the vacuum away from certain parts of your home;
- Scheduling, which lets you instruct bObi Pet to self-start up to 7 days per week and at the times you define;
- FullCommand remote control, which lets you schedule cleaning sessions, manually control your vacuum’s movement, and switch between work modes;
- Multi-level bristle and rubber brushes that efficiently lift and remove embedded hair;
- Run time of up to 90 minutes, with a minimum diminishment in suction power at low battery levels;
- Waterproof and washable dustbin that you can submerge in water and remove all leftover dirt and hair.
- 1 bObi blOck that lets you create virtual boundaries,
- 1 FullCommand remote control;
- 1 mop attachment;
- 2 micro-fiber mopping cloths;
- 1 syncing tool that helps you synchronize the coding of the charging station and the vacuum.
- 12.6 inches in diameter;
- 3.35 inches in height.
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joan Carrillo 09/24/2018It works perfect except when it doesn’t. By this I mean trying to move chairs and constantly crashing into out black sofa. I thought that it doesn’t make sense when I read some reviews from other users, but unfortunately, it’s true, it can’t see anything that’s black, don’t get how, because it is supposed to use radio frequency and some fancy sensors, but yeah, it’s really annoying, it can spend like 15 minutes trying to go through the sofa. But I’ve grown attached to it over the past few months, so I just help it when it runs into the sofa and I’m pretty satisfied with everything else.
- Submitted By Neal Williams on 04/17/2018Keep the vacuum away from the wires, trust me, it’ll eat ‘em up. Nothing else wrong about it, it works great, both as a vacuum and a mop. I just keep it off our shag rug in the bedroom because the brushes got stuck in it once, it took me half an hour to get it out.
- Submitted By Harold Daniels on 01/22/2018My wife and I work long hours and have 3 dogs, you get the picture. Thanks to bobi, we come home to clean floors and my wife couldn’t be happier. My warm recommendation.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.