If choosing between Bissell BOLT and Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro is giving you a headache, view our Bissell BOLT VS Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro comparison and make the right decision in minutes.
- Great suction power in comparison to other handhelds
- Pet hair nozzle and combination crevice/dust brush tool
- Large dirt capacity; long run time of up to 25 minutes
- Price: $69.99
- Advanced technology for easy removal of embedded hair and dirt
- Handy extension wand and crevice, turbo, and dusting brush tools
- Automatic cord rewind and easy-to-empty, bottom-release dirt cup
- Price: $89.99
- Powerful cyclonic suction;
- Long run time (up to 25 minutes);
- Unusually large dirt capacity (0.6 liters);
- Clean Turn filtration that lets you remove excess dirt and debris from the filter with a simple turn of the tab;
- Battery power lights that inform you about the battery level and charging status.
- A combination crevice/dust brush tool for easier cleaning in narrow spaces;
- A pet hair nozzle for removing embedded hair from soft surfaces.
- 17.2 inches in height ;
- 5 inches in width;
- 5 inches in depth.
- Multi-cyclonic technology that prevents loss of suction;
- WindTunnel 3 technology that allows for a deeper clean;
- Brush roll switch that lets you move from carpet to bare floor by pressing a pedal;
- 5-level height adjustment for equally great results on hard floors and low-pile and high-pile carpets;
- Bottom-release dirt cup emptied with a push of a button;
- Automatic cord rewind;
- HEPA media filter.
- A crevice tool for cleaning cracks, crevices, and narrow, hard-to-reach spots;
- A turbo tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery, mattresses, and clothing;
- A dusting brush tool for dusting fans, vents, shelves, upholstery, and other above-floor surfaces;
- A telescoping extension wand that extends the cleaning reach to 12 feet.
- 44 inches in height;
- 13.75 inches in width;
- 13 inches in depth;
- 10 feet in stretchable hose;
- 27 feet in retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Lynn on 05/04/2018Probably the best handheld I've used, I'm buying another one when this one stops working. Note: I don't use it on carpets, I have an upright for that, but I use it for basically everything else and it picks up hair far better than 3 others I used before.
- Submitted By Lisa Currie on 02/21/2018It works perfect for the first 15 minutes or so and then it quickly loses suction, which is a bit annoying, so the 25-minute run time is actually 15 minutes of great vacuuming and then 10 minutes of pretty poor performance. No other complaints though.
- Submitted By Joanna Aponte on 08/28/2018If I wanted to clean hoses this often, I wouldn’t have become an accountant. It worked fine for the first couple of months, but now the hose is constantly clogged, I have to clean it at least twice a month, I’m not happy!
- Submitted By Matthew Cash on 04/22/2018It’s been more than 2 years since I bought mine and it still works great. You have to clean it often, sure, but that’s what you should do with all vacuums if you want them to last.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro pet vacuum is a bagless upright that uses proprietary technology to create 3 channels of suction and remove the most stubborn, embedded dirt and pet hair from your carpets, upholstery, and more. It works equally well on bare floors and carpeted surfaces and comes at a great price. Learn more in our Hoover Wind Tunnel 3 Pro review.