With our comprehensive Bissell Powerglide VS Bissell Symphony comparison, you are just a click away from identifying the right pet vacuum for your needs and budget.
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable vacuum with powerful suction
- Dual-cyclone technology for great hair pickup with no power loss
- Swivel steering; bottom-release cup; automatic height adjustment
- Price: $199.99
- Attractive, ergonomic design with a 5-way adjustable handle
- VAC&SHINE and Dry Tank technologies with easy touch controls
- Eliminates up to 99.99% of germs and controls unpleasant odors
- Price: $179.99
- Dual-cyclone technology that ensures steady and powerful, edge-to-edge suction;
- Lift Off technology that allows you to detach the dirt canister and motor from the body of the vacuum and use it as a stick vacuum;
- Power brush on/off switch that facilitates the transition from carpets to bare floors and from bare floors to carpets;
- Swivel steering that allows for easy navigation around furniture;
- Automatic height adjustment for carpets of different pile heights;
- Bottom-release cup that is easy to empty.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to about 10 feet;
- A 2-in-1 accessory that functions as a crevice tool and a dusting brush tool.
- 43.89 inches in height;
- 11.02 inches in width;
- 10.43 inches in depth;
- 6 feet in stretchable hose.
- Vacuuming + steaming;
- VAC & SHINE;
- Dry Tank Technology;
- Quick-release mop pad tray;
- Steam sanitization;
- Odor control;
- Adjustable handle.
- 1 white pad made for hard floors;
- 1 scrubby pad, designed for scrubbing tasks;
- 1 set of replaceable vacuum filters.
- 64.5 inches in height;
- 9 inches in width;
- 11 inches in depth;
- 25 feet in non-retractable cord.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melinda Payton on 08/04/2018Been using it for over a year, still as powerful as when I bought it. I have 2 kitties and it is perfect for vacuuming litter and pet hair. I just don’t think it’s good for shag rugs, I think it says so in the review as well, the brush doesn’t seem to be built for them.
- Submitted By Jonah Phillips on 04/11/2018It really works great when it comes to pet hair, but I don’t understand why it was too much of a trouble to make an 8-foot instead of a 6-foot hose. It’s not like they could not afford a longer hose and it would make the vacuum so much better.
- Submitted By Allison Cardona on 01/22/2018Light, powerful, easy to store. I live in a small apartment with too much stuff, so I like that it’s easy to vacuum in-between and underneath the furniture (my cat likes to sleep under the sofa), so I don’t have to move everything around every time I vacuum.
- Submitted By Irina Scott on 08/19/2018Much cheaper than our previous vacuums that weren’t even able to steam the floors. This little guy made me forget all about mopping and our overly expensive steamer is just gathering dust in the closet ever since we bought it.
- Submitted By Jenna Black on 05/15/2018It is very difficult to reach some of the tight corners in my apartment, but that’s the only bad thing I have to say about this vacuum.
- Submitted By Tracy Carmine on 02/20/2018I was surprised by how light this vacuum/mop really is. I expected it to be much more clunky and unruly, but it’s just a breeze to use and go around my furniture.
Bissell Powerglide pet vacuum is a portable bagless upright praised for its lightness, maneuverability, and great efficiency in pet hair removal. Learn all about its performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces and discover whether it is the right fit for your home and your budget in this comprehensive Bissell Powerglide review.