Find out whether Shark Rotator TruePet or Bissell Powerglide is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing Shark Rotator TruePet VS Bissell Powerglide comparison.
- 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner with advanced swivel steering tech
- Complete seal technology with pre-motor and HEPA filters
- Wide variety of attachments + works on all types of surfaces
- Price: $214.99
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable vacuum with powerful suction
- Dual-cyclone technology for great hair pickup with no power loss
- Swivel steering; bottom-release cup; automatic height adjustment
- Price: $199.99
- Lift Away Technology;
- Fingertip controls;
- Special attachments for pet hair;
- Dynamic swivel steering;
- Excellent performance on all types of surfaces;
- Anti-allergen Complete Seal Technology;
- HEPA filter;
- 3 nozzle settings;
- Washable filters;
- LED lights.
- 1 Hard Floor Genie (Hero);
- 1 Dusting Genie (crevice tool + dusting brush);
- 1 TruePet Motorized Brush;
- 1 Dusting brush;
- 1 Upholstery brush.
- 46" in height;
- 12" in width;
- 13" in depth.
- Dual-cyclone technology that ensures steady and powerful, edge-to-edge suction;
- Lift Off technology that allows you to detach the dirt canister and motor from the body of the vacuum and use it as a stick vacuum;
- Power brush on/off switch that facilitates the transition from carpets to bare floors and from bare floors to carpets;
- Swivel steering that allows for easy navigation around furniture;
- Automatic height adjustment for carpets of different pile heights;
- Bottom-release cup that is easy to empty.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to about 10 feet;
- A 2-in-1 accessory that functions as a crevice tool and a dusting brush tool.
- 43.89 inches in height;
- 11.02 inches in width;
- 10.43 inches in depth;
- 6 feet in stretchable hose.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Black on 10/20/2018The cord is super lengthy which is awesome, but the hose could be a bit longer too. When I take the canister of the base, I still can’t reach some of the highest points in our house.
- Submitted By Jenna Matthews on 05/21/2018Uprights are just a pain to use when you have a 2 store house. Dragging the damn thing up and down the stairs is something I definitely don’t need in my life anymore. Shark is a completely different beast though since you can simply pop the upper part of the wheels and carry it around without the rest of the vacuum. Great tool if you want all the advantages of an upright without all the hassles.
- Submitted By Melinda Payton on 08/04/2018Been using it for over a year, still as powerful as when I bought it. I have 2 kitties and it is perfect for vacuuming litter and pet hair. I just don’t think it’s good for shag rugs, I think it says so in the review as well, the brush doesn’t seem to be built for them.
- Submitted By Jonah Phillips on 04/11/2018It really works great when it comes to pet hair, but I don’t understand why it was too much of a trouble to make an 8-foot instead of a 6-foot hose. It’s not like they could not afford a longer hose and it would make the vacuum so much better.
- Submitted By Allison Cardona on 01/22/2018Light, powerful, easy to store. I live in a small apartment with too much stuff, so I like that it’s easy to vacuum in-between and underneath the furniture (my cat likes to sleep under the sofa), so I don’t have to move everything around every time I vacuum.
Bissell Powerglide pet vacuum is a portable bagless upright praised for its lightness, maneuverability, and great efficiency in pet hair removal. Learn all about its performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces and discover whether it is the right fit for your home and your budget in this comprehensive Bissell Powerglide review.