View our dedicated Miele Complete C3 VS Bissell Powerglide comparison and find out which of these two excellent pet vacuums is a better choice for you.
- Low-noise and powerful 1,200W motor with 6 speed settings
- Numerous accessories, including two different floorheads
- AirClean Filter removes odors and 99.90% of dangerous germs
- Price: $999.00
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable vacuum with powerful suction
- Dual-cyclone technology for great hair pickup with no power loss
- Swivel steering; bottom-release cup; automatic height adjustment
- Price: $199.99
- Powerful motor;
- 6 different speed settings;
- SEB 228 Electro Plus Power Head;
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister;
- 3D bumper;
- Retractable cord;
- Swivel no-mar wheels;
- AirClean Filtration System;
- Numerous convenient attachments and accessories;
- Firm attachment locking system.
- An integrated 3-piece accessory kit;
- 1 standard floorhead;
- 1 TurboTeq Brush Floorhead;
- 1 mini turbo brush;
- 1 crevice tool;
- 1 upholstery nozzle;
- 1 dusting brush.
- 19.5" in height;
- 11.2" in width;
- 8.9" in depth.
- Dual-cyclone technology that ensures steady and powerful, edge-to-edge suction;
- Lift Off technology that allows you to detach the dirt canister and motor from the body of the vacuum and use it as a stick vacuum;
- Power brush on/off switch that facilitates the transition from carpets to bare floors and from bare floors to carpets;
- Swivel steering that allows for easy navigation around furniture;
- Automatic height adjustment for carpets of different pile heights;
- Bottom-release cup that is easy to empty.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to about 10 feet;
- A 2-in-1 accessory that functions as a crevice tool and a dusting brush tool.
- 43.89 inches in height;
- 11.02 inches in width;
- 10.43 inches in depth;
- 6 feet in stretchable hose.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Heather Murphy on 09/21/2018It’s a great vacuum but it costs an arm and a leg. Literally the most expensive thing we ever bought for the house besides the house itself.
- Submitted By Anna Nelson on 04/07/2018No complaints when it comes to the actual cleaning, but dragging it around is just a pain. The cord could def use more length. On the other hand it’s pretty light so that makes it a bit more bearable.
- Submitted By Daniel Clark on 02/12/2018This is one amazing machine! It makes fur and sand literally disappear from our carpets and furniture and it’s much more quiet than any other vacuum we ever had.
- Submitted By Melinda Payton on 08/04/2018Been using it for over a year, still as powerful as when I bought it. I have 2 kitties and it is perfect for vacuuming litter and pet hair. I just don’t think it’s good for shag rugs, I think it says so in the review as well, the brush doesn’t seem to be built for them.
- Submitted By Jonah Phillips on 04/11/2018It really works great when it comes to pet hair, but I don’t understand why it was too much of a trouble to make an 8-foot instead of a 6-foot hose. It’s not like they could not afford a longer hose and it would make the vacuum so much better.
- Submitted By Allison Cardona on 01/22/2018Light, powerful, easy to store. I live in a small apartment with too much stuff, so I like that it’s easy to vacuum in-between and underneath the furniture (my cat likes to sleep under the sofa), so I don’t have to move everything around every time I vacuum.
Bissell Powerglide pet vacuum is a portable bagless upright praised for its lightness, maneuverability, and great efficiency in pet hair removal. Learn all about its performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces and discover whether it is the right fit for your home and your budget in this comprehensive Bissell Powerglide review.