With our comprehensive Dyson DC39 VS Bissell Powerglide comparison, you are just a click away from identifying the right pet vacuum for your needs and budget.
- Radial Root Cyclone technology for maximum hair pickup
- Ergonomic design; Ball technology for effortless navigation
- Efficient HEPA filtration; easy and hygienic dustbin emptying
- Price: $299.00
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable vacuum with powerful suction
- Dual-cyclone technology for great hair pickup with no power loss
- Swivel steering; bottom-release cup; automatic height adjustment
- Price: $199.99
- Radial Root Cyclone technology that maximizes airflow and hair and dirt pickup;
- Ball technology for enhanced navigation;
- Dual-mode floor tool for an effortless transition between different floor types;
- Acoustic engineering for high sound quality;
- 2-liter, easy-empty dustbin.
- A 4-foot extension wand with a detachable handle;
- A combination dusting brush/crevice tool;
- A stair/upholstery tool;
- A Tangle Free Turbine tool for stairs, upholstery, and various hard-to-reach places.
- 14.5 inches in height;
- 19.9 inches in width;
- 10.2 inches in depth;
- 5.5 feet in hose length;
- 21.7 feet in cord length.
- Dual-cyclone technology that ensures steady and powerful, edge-to-edge suction;
- Lift Off technology that allows you to detach the dirt canister and motor from the body of the vacuum and use it as a stick vacuum;
- Power brush on/off switch that facilitates the transition from carpets to bare floors and from bare floors to carpets;
- Swivel steering that allows for easy navigation around furniture;
- Automatic height adjustment for carpets of different pile heights;
- Bottom-release cup that is easy to empty.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to about 10 feet;
- A 2-in-1 accessory that functions as a crevice tool and a dusting brush tool.
- 43.89 inches in height;
- 11.02 inches in width;
- 10.43 inches in depth;
- 6 feet in stretchable hose.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Josh McAdam on 09/21/2018I don't think we've ever had a vacuum that sucks this well. It is great for floors, stairs, furniture, you name it. My wife wasn't happy at first because the price was a bit high, but now she admits I was right :)
- Submitted By Amanda Robbins on 04/10/2018I don't regret buying it, it works far better than my previous vacuums, and I've had more than 5 in the past 7 years since we bought the house. But there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the dustbin is not always easy to empty. Sure, you push the button, but you have to shake and shake and shake for all the hair to come out or stick your hand inside, which is something I'm not gonna do ever. Second, it is heavy. Third, its hose is short. I wanted it to be flawless for this kind of money, so 4 stars from me.
- Submitted By Melinda Payton on 08/04/2018Been using it for over a year, still as powerful as when I bought it. I have 2 kitties and it is perfect for vacuuming litter and pet hair. I just don’t think it’s good for shag rugs, I think it says so in the review as well, the brush doesn’t seem to be built for them.
- Submitted By Jonah Phillips on 04/11/2018It really works great when it comes to pet hair, but I don’t understand why it was too much of a trouble to make an 8-foot instead of a 6-foot hose. It’s not like they could not afford a longer hose and it would make the vacuum so much better.
- Submitted By Allison Cardona on 01/22/2018Light, powerful, easy to store. I live in a small apartment with too much stuff, so I like that it’s easy to vacuum in-between and underneath the furniture (my cat likes to sleep under the sofa), so I don’t have to move everything around every time I vacuum.
Bissell Powerglide pet vacuum is a portable bagless upright praised for its lightness, maneuverability, and great efficiency in pet hair removal. Learn all about its performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces and discover whether it is the right fit for your home and your budget in this comprehensive Bissell Powerglide review.