Find out whether bObi Pet or Bissell Powerglide is more likely to take away your pet hair troubles with our all-encompassing bObi Pet VS Bissell Powerglide comparison.
- Strong suction; quiet operation; run time of up to 90 minutes
- Above-average performance on bare floors and low-pile carpets
- Remote control; virtual boundaries; scheduled cleaning sessions
- Price: $299.99
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable vacuum with powerful suction
- Dual-cyclone technology for great hair pickup with no power loss
- Swivel steering; bottom-release cup; automatic height adjustment
- Price: $199.99
- 5-in-1 functionality, with functions including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, UV sterilization, and HEPA filtration;
- 3 work modes, including Go! for cleaning the entire home, Waffle for dealing with localized messes, and Juice, in which the vacuum automatically locates its charging station and plugs in to recharge;
- 80+ sensors that prevent the vacuum from falling off edges and bumping into obstacles;
- bObi blOck, which allows you to draw invisible boundaries and keep the vacuum away from certain parts of your home;
- Scheduling, which lets you instruct bObi Pet to self-start up to 7 days per week and at the times you define;
- FullCommand remote control, which lets you schedule cleaning sessions, manually control your vacuum’s movement, and switch between work modes;
- Multi-level bristle and rubber brushes that efficiently lift and remove embedded hair;
- Run time of up to 90 minutes, with a minimum diminishment in suction power at low battery levels;
- Waterproof and washable dustbin that you can submerge in water and remove all leftover dirt and hair.
- 1 bObi blOck that lets you create virtual boundaries,
- 1 FullCommand remote control;
- 1 mop attachment;
- 2 micro-fiber mopping cloths;
- 1 syncing tool that helps you synchronize the coding of the charging station and the vacuum.
- 12.6 inches in diameter;
- 3.35 inches in height.
- Dual-cyclone technology that ensures steady and powerful, edge-to-edge suction;
- Lift Off technology that allows you to detach the dirt canister and motor from the body of the vacuum and use it as a stick vacuum;
- Power brush on/off switch that facilitates the transition from carpets to bare floors and from bare floors to carpets;
- Swivel steering that allows for easy navigation around furniture;
- Automatic height adjustment for carpets of different pile heights;
- Bottom-release cup that is easy to empty.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to about 10 feet;
- A 2-in-1 accessory that functions as a crevice tool and a dusting brush tool.
- 43.89 inches in height;
- 11.02 inches in width;
- 10.43 inches in depth;
- 6 feet in stretchable hose.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joan Carrillo 09/24/2018It works perfect except when it doesn’t. By this I mean trying to move chairs and constantly crashing into out black sofa. I thought that it doesn’t make sense when I read some reviews from other users, but unfortunately, it’s true, it can’t see anything that’s black, don’t get how, because it is supposed to use radio frequency and some fancy sensors, but yeah, it’s really annoying, it can spend like 15 minutes trying to go through the sofa. But I’ve grown attached to it over the past few months, so I just help it when it runs into the sofa and I’m pretty satisfied with everything else.
- Submitted By Neal Williams on 04/17/2018Keep the vacuum away from the wires, trust me, it’ll eat ‘em up. Nothing else wrong about it, it works great, both as a vacuum and a mop. I just keep it off our shag rug in the bedroom because the brushes got stuck in it once, it took me half an hour to get it out.
- Submitted By Harold Daniels on 01/22/2018My wife and I work long hours and have 3 dogs, you get the picture. Thanks to bobi, we come home to clean floors and my wife couldn’t be happier. My warm recommendation.
- Submitted By Melinda Payton on 08/04/2018Been using it for over a year, still as powerful as when I bought it. I have 2 kitties and it is perfect for vacuuming litter and pet hair. I just don’t think it’s good for shag rugs, I think it says so in the review as well, the brush doesn’t seem to be built for them.
- Submitted By Jonah Phillips on 04/11/2018It really works great when it comes to pet hair, but I don’t understand why it was too much of a trouble to make an 8-foot instead of a 6-foot hose. It’s not like they could not afford a longer hose and it would make the vacuum so much better.
- Submitted By Allison Cardona on 01/22/2018Light, powerful, easy to store. I live in a small apartment with too much stuff, so I like that it’s easy to vacuum in-between and underneath the furniture (my cat likes to sleep under the sofa), so I don’t have to move everything around every time I vacuum.
Bissell Powerglide pet vacuum is a portable bagless upright praised for its lightness, maneuverability, and great efficiency in pet hair removal. Learn all about its performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces and discover whether it is the right fit for your home and your budget in this comprehensive Bissell Powerglide review.