Decide between Bissell BOLT and Bissell Powerglide in an instant with the most comprehensive Bissell BOLT VS Bissell Powerglide comparison on the web.
- Great suction power in comparison to other handhelds
- Pet hair nozzle and combination crevice/dust brush tool
- Large dirt capacity; long run time of up to 25 minutes
- Price: $69.99
- Lightweight, easily maneuverable vacuum with powerful suction
- Dual-cyclone technology for great hair pickup with no power loss
- Swivel steering; bottom-release cup; automatic height adjustment
- Price: $199.99
- Powerful cyclonic suction;
- Long run time (up to 25 minutes);
- Unusually large dirt capacity (0.6 liters);
- Clean Turn filtration that lets you remove excess dirt and debris from the filter with a simple turn of the tab;
- Battery power lights that inform you about the battery level and charging status.
- A combination crevice/dust brush tool for easier cleaning in narrow spaces;
- A pet hair nozzle for removing embedded hair from soft surfaces.
- 17.2 inches in height ;
- 5 inches in width;
- 5 inches in depth.
- Dual-cyclone technology that ensures steady and powerful, edge-to-edge suction;
- Lift Off technology that allows you to detach the dirt canister and motor from the body of the vacuum and use it as a stick vacuum;
- Power brush on/off switch that facilitates the transition from carpets to bare floors and from bare floors to carpets;
- Swivel steering that allows for easy navigation around furniture;
- Automatic height adjustment for carpets of different pile heights;
- Bottom-release cup that is easy to empty.
- An extension wand that extends the vacuum’s cleaning reach to about 10 feet;
- A 2-in-1 accessory that functions as a crevice tool and a dusting brush tool.
- 43.89 inches in height;
- 11.02 inches in width;
- 10.43 inches in depth;
- 6 feet in stretchable hose.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Lynn on 05/04/2018Probably the best handheld I've used, I'm buying another one when this one stops working. Note: I don't use it on carpets, I have an upright for that, but I use it for basically everything else and it picks up hair far better than 3 others I used before.
- Submitted By Lisa Currie on 02/21/2018It works perfect for the first 15 minutes or so and then it quickly loses suction, which is a bit annoying, so the 25-minute run time is actually 15 minutes of great vacuuming and then 10 minutes of pretty poor performance. No other complaints though.
- Submitted By Melinda Payton on 08/04/2018Been using it for over a year, still as powerful as when I bought it. I have 2 kitties and it is perfect for vacuuming litter and pet hair. I just don’t think it’s good for shag rugs, I think it says so in the review as well, the brush doesn’t seem to be built for them.
- Submitted By Jonah Phillips on 04/11/2018It really works great when it comes to pet hair, but I don’t understand why it was too much of a trouble to make an 8-foot instead of a 6-foot hose. It’s not like they could not afford a longer hose and it would make the vacuum so much better.
- Submitted By Allison Cardona on 01/22/2018Light, powerful, easy to store. I live in a small apartment with too much stuff, so I like that it’s easy to vacuum in-between and underneath the furniture (my cat likes to sleep under the sofa), so I don’t have to move everything around every time I vacuum.
Bissell Powerglide pet vacuum is a portable bagless upright praised for its lightness, maneuverability, and great efficiency in pet hair removal. Learn all about its performance on different floor and above-floor surfaces and discover whether it is the right fit for your home and your budget in this comprehensive Bissell Powerglide review.